A CARING SKILLED FIBROID TEAM
Fibroid Clinic physicians and providers are nationally-recognized and fully dedicated to the vascular healthcare field. Through superior knowledge and state-of-the-art medical technology, our staff help patients improve their quality of life.
GAMAL WAZNI, M.D.
Founder and Chief Executive OfficerWith over a decade of experience in managing and developing state of the art medical centers devoted to minimally invasive vascular care. Dr. Wazni is dedicated to training and coaching doctors on delivering best practices within an office-based setting. Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and an active member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Dr. Wazni has also accumulated an impressive list of qualifications and educational accomplishments over the course of his career.
- Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the Society for Vascular Medicine
- Former Consultant and National Physician Trainer for Covidien (training doctors in the use of the ClosureFast Catheter for the treatment of Vein Disease)
ROBERT KIRSCH, M.D., RVT, RPVI, RPHS
Board-Certified Interventional Radiologist
Specializing in Fibroid CareDr. Kirsch was one of the first physicians in the USA to perform Uterine Fibroid Embolization and has treated over 3000 women. He has written numerous papers on this topic and lectured both in the USA and abroad. Dr Kirsch prides himself in staying up to date with latest technologies. “Throughout my career I’ve seen how fibroid issues make women’s quality of life miserable. By utilizing minimally invasive vascular procedures we have the tools necessary to help them live a full life” says, Dr. Kirsch. Dr. Robert Kirsch, M.D. is a board-certified interventional radiologist specializing in fibroid care with over 30 years of experience. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School as well as the prestigious MIT with a Bachelor of Science degree . Throughout his career Dr. Kirsch has been involved in varying professional societies such as the American Vein and Lymphatic Society, Society of Interventional Radiology, and the Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology Society of Europe.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology)
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, M.D.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, B.S.
- Fellow – American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- Fellow – Society of Interventional Radiology
- Fellow – Cardiovascular and Interventional Society of Europe
- Board of Directors – Foundation for Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Venous Disease Council – Society of Interventional Radiology
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, Diagnostic Radiology Residency
ARTHUR MAYDELL, M.D.
Board-Certified Radiologist & Endovascular
Specializing in Fibroid CareThrough superior knowledge and cutting-edge technology, our physicians help patients improve their quality of life. Dr. Arthur Maydell received his medical degree from University of Pretoria, South Africa. He then completed his internship at Groote Schuur Hospital and his Diagnostic Radiology residency at the University of Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa. Completing his Vascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL has allowed him to treat patients with the latest most effective minimally invasive procedures as alternatives to surgery. “Practicing in one of the most advanced and innovative fields in medicine allows me to improve patients’ quality of life so that they may live a happier fuller life”, says Dr. Maydell. “I always act in the patients’ best interests, and ensure patients are well informed about treatment options and procedures so that the patient can make the best possible choice for their health care.”
- American Board of Radiology
- Premed/Medical School- University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
- Internship- Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa, Internal Medicine/Surgical Internship
- Residency- University of Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa, Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Neuroradiology and Advanced Neuroradiology Fellowships, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL
- Body MRI/Musculoskeletal MRI Fellowship, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL
SETH BROWN, M.D.
Board-Certified Radiologist & Endovascular
Specializing in Fibroid CareDr. Seth Brown, M.D. is a skilled board-certified radiologist and endovascular specialist. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology Summa Cum Laude and Master of Arts in Biology from Ball State University in Muncie, IN. He then received his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, OH. Continuing his training, Dr. Seth Brown completed an Interventional Radiology Fellowship as well as a Radiology Fellowship at the University of Florida. By design of this field physicians are specially trained in minimally invasive procedures. As a radiologist imaging guiding and interpreting ultrasounds are Dr. Browns specialty. Offering comprehensive care to our patients is Dr. Seth Brown’s top priority. “It’s a privilege to help our patients see and find relief just after a few procedures”, says Dr. Brown.
- American Board of Radiology
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- Master of Arts, Biology, Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Internal Medicine Internship, The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, OH
- Radiology Residency, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Interventional Radiology Fellowship, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Physicians
DOMENIC ZAMBUTO, M.D., RPVI
National Medical Director Specializing in Fibroid CareDomenic Zambuto is a board certified vascular and interventional radiologist and brings more than 20 years of experience in the realm of diagnosis and treatment of uterine fibroids to United Vein & Vascular Centers. He received his Bachelor of science degree in Chemical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He then received his medical degree from the prestigious Harvard University School of Medicine in Cambridge, Massachusetts. At the end of his residency Dr. Zambuto was the Stanley Moore Wyman, M.D. award recipient. This award is given to the resident “who during four years of residency has demonstrated the integrity, humility, compassion, and dedication to excellence as embodied by Dr. Stanley Wyman during fifty years of service at the Massachusetts General Hospital”.
- American Board of Radiology Interventional/ Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Phlebology Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Certified Diagnostic Radiology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Member of the American College of Phlebology Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Member of the Society of Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Vein Clinics America, Canton, CT